Saturday 26 May 2012

Enjoy every part of Savita Bhabhi

Savita Bhabhi put her hands on my bush also and cleaned there too. I also never cleaned myself like that and then she grabbed my whole cock in her hand. She grabbed that very tightly now, maybe she was also loving to touch my cock. She then slowly started wiping my co*k; she was just looking on my co*k now only. Savita Bhabhi did not notice that her saree that was covering her blouse has already fallen and exposed her good part of the breast. She was kind of playing with my cock and then while holding my cock she put other hand on my balls and squeezed that.  She was definitely playing with my dick and balls.

I was also enjoying every part of her touch after cleaning my co*k and balls she said lets clean your back now. She stood up casually and pulled of her fallen saree back into the place then she put her arms under arms and lifted me. It was like hugging me and then with the same position Savita Bhabhi reached for my ass and started wiping that with a wet towel and her bo*bs were pressing on my chest now.  I can sense her heavy breathing on my shoulders. I moved a bit close to her and that made my already erected cock touch her bare waist when that happened both of us jerked. It was awesome sensation, but we both stood their position. My co*k was rubbing against her bare navel and she was touching my ass all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment